CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESOURCES
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
We hope this guide is helpful to the NAMI community and hte greater public during this difficult period. This guide contains information like:
- General information
- Dealing with anxiety
- How to get care
- Financial support
- and more.
In the coming days and weeks, NAMI Maryland will be rolling out additional support and education to help our community process the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take our brief survey to help us target the best way to help you.
- The Maryland Department of Health's Recovery and Wellness Support Resources for the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Guidance for People Who Use Substances on COVID-19
- Coronavirus Guidance for Patients Engaged in Substance Use Treatment
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention's Mental Health & COVID-19 Webpage
- SAMHSA's Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health During an Infections Disease Outbreak
- The CDC's Resources on Stress and Coping
- The National Association of School Psychologists' Guide on Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from COVID-19
- Digital Recovery Support: Online and Mobile Resources from the Recovery Research Institute
- PsychHub's COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Hub
- Navigating Public Benefits as a Family Member
- Coping in the Time of Pandemic: Caring for Yourself and Your Loved-Ones with Mental Illness presented by Dr. Mark Komrad & Dr. Patti Friedman.
- Telehealth in the Time of Pandemic: Strategies and Insights for Overcoming Barriers for Individuals, Families, and Providers presented by Brad Richards.
- Planning Ahead: Helping Families and Individuals Avert a Mental Health Emergency presented by Bette Stewart.
NEW: Fact Sheets!
- Caring for Yourself and Your Loved Ones with Mental Illness During a Pandemic
- Telehealth in the Time of Pandemic: Strategies and Insights for Individuals and Families
- Telehealth in the Time of Pandemic: Strategies and Insights for Providers
- Planning Ahead: Helping Families and Individuals Avert a Mental Health Emergency